Thursday, April 8, 2010

Query Displayer JAVA Program

As a continuation for my earlier post in JDBC, here is a sample program I got from Java™ How to Program, by H.M. Deitel,
sql,jereme

It looks like a query analyzer. You can use this to test the retrieval of data.

You can download the source at:
Query Displayer.zip


Just modify the following lines of code on DisplayQueryResults.java
static final String JDBC_DRIVER = "sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver";
static final String DATABASE_URL = "jdbc:odbc:NWIND";
static final String USERNAME= "";
static final String PASSWORD= "";

// default query selects all rows from authors table
static final String DEFAULT_QUERY = "SELECT * FROM Products";


For a copy of the ebook Java how to Program, visit
javaforbidden.4shared.com
The password is: itspot
(shhh... please don't tell them about this, ok?)

3 comments:

  1. Could help me how i do convert .class file to jar and exe. I did to convert jar it does to work in another computer. so i want to move jar or exe file to another computer then what i will do.if u help me then explain step by step.......
    my email address is : rajibhossan@hotmail.com

    md. rajib hossain

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u guid me to connect java and ms access

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a recent post about that

    ReplyDelete